The Journal of Applied Management provides an authoritative source of Work-Applied management research findings for both academics and practitioners. It is intended as an up-to-date and practical record of research in the workplace.
The journal is distinguished by its sharp focus on Work-Applied management research and is produced twice yearly. For current and previous issues, or to view our submission guidelines and further information, please visit the Journal of Applied Management website.
Volume 9, 2017 of the Journal of Work-Applied Management provides up-to-date theory and practice in relation to Work-Applied Learning (WAL), Work-Based Learning (WBL), reflective practice, and organisational learning and knowledge management. The papers in this journal include:
- Exploring a new Division 1 football program on a university campus: An application of collaborative action research in higher education. – Amanda Greene, Kason O’Neil, Gary Lhotksy
- Organizational commitment: an empirical analysis of personality traits. Muhammad Farrukh, Chong Wei Ying, Shaheen Mansori
- Embedding employability behaviours. Deryn Graham
- Rethinking the role of management education in developing a “new” locus of CSR responsibility: An Indian case study. Tulsi Jayakumar, Rukaiya Kirit Joshi
- Work-based learning: A learning strategy in support of the Australian Qualifications Framework. Shayne D. Baker, Neil Peach, Malcolm Cathcart
- Review of the 9th International Conference on Researching Work and Learning. Jonathan Garnett
- Facilitating Work-Based Learning: A Handbook for Tutors. Jill Shepherd
These papers will be of interest to managers at all levels of an organisation, practitioners, academics, and students.
View Here: Emerald Insight