Global Centre for Work-Applied Learning (GCWAL) Events and Conferences
- The Conference on Work-Applied Learning (WAL) for Change in Innovation and Continuous Improvement will be jointly hosted by GCWAL and Leeds Trinity University in Adelaide, 27-28 November 2017.
- GCWAL has successfully hosted several international Conferences and a Congress on WAL for Change in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- A Seminar for Research Supervisors was held in April 2015.
- GCWAL contributes papers on WAL at Chester University’s annual research Conference.
Development of Research Supervisors and Candidates
- GCWAL develops Research Supervisors in WAL using Action Research and Action Learning (ARAL) for Masters and Doctorate programs at Australian Institute of Business (AIB).
- In addition, GCWAL delivers workshops on ARAL for Research candidates and academics of AIB.